DISTREE Latin America invites retail, technology and channel-focused journalists to apply for press accreditation at the 2013 event. The DISTREE press accreditation process aims to strike a balance between international, national and trade press to provide the ideal mix for participating vendors, retailers and distributors. Accredited journalists enjoy the following benefits:
- Full access to the exhibition hall and conference sessions
- Access to the DISTREE press facilities
- Access to evening functions and networking sessions
- Event support from the DISTREE Latin America press officer
- Opportunity to pre-schedule 1:1 interviews with the delegates
- Free transfers to/from Airport
- All meals during the event as per the event agenda
- Reserved seat at the Gala Dinner
- Complimentary accommodation for the duration of the event*
*Please note that the complimentary accommodation is only available to a limited number of journalists. While every effort is made to accommodate channel journalists, the organisers cannot guarantee availability.
To register for press accreditation at DISTREE Latin America, please complete and submit the following form.
Once your form is submitted, you should expect to receive a response indicating whether your application has been successful or not within two weeks.
Why should I attend?
- DISTREE Latin America is the premier event for senior vendor, retail and distributor executives working in the ICT and CE channels
- DISTREE'S conference programme includes keynote speeches from the channel’s leading analysts and freshest thinkers
- DISTREE Latin America provides journalists with valuable market data and multiple interview opportunities
- With hundreds of channel executives at DISTREE Latin America, you’ll find the feature ideas, news stories and executive interviews to fill your 2013 editorial calendar
- The Strategy Forum and special VIP programmes ensure that the top channel executives attend DISTREE Latin America.
- Priority is given to full-time journalists (editors, reporters, camera crews, photographers)
- Non-editorial staff (publishers, advertising, sales, marketing, PR) do not qualify for accreditation
- Accreditation at previous DISTREE events does not guarantee future accreditation
- Completing the registration request form does not guarantee accreditation
- Deadline for accreditation is August 31st 2013