The LatAm Strategy Forum unites the most senior vendor, distributor and retailer executives operating in the region's ICT & CE channel. This private 'invitation only' session aims to drive greater cooperation and understanding between the major channel stakeholders to encourage further channel development and growth within the market. Featuring presentations, interactive discussions and a review of market conditions during the past year, the Strategy Forum offers deep insight and tangible business benefits for all attendees. The DISTREE Latin America Strategy Forum is an independent, vendor neutral, invitation-only event that takes place away from the main exhibition.
LatAm Channel Academy: 2013 Awards
12 September, Salvador, Brazil
The 'LatAm Channel Academy: 2013 Awards' take place in conjunction with DISTREE Latin America this September. These awards celebrate excellence in the LatAm IT and consumer electronics (CE) channel.
Prior to the event, hundreds of retailers and distributors were asked to nominate their preferred vendors in each category. The top five - based on the number of votes - receive official nominations. During the 'LatAm Channel Academy: 2013 Awards' Gala Dinner on 12 September, 200 distributors, e-tailers and retailers will take part in a live electronic vote to determine the winner in each category.
2012 Vendor Award Winners
- PCs – Retail Vendor of the Year: Lenovo
- Audio & Mobile Accessories – Retail Vendor of the Year: Energy Sistem
- PC Accessories – Retail Vendor of the Year: Microsoft
- Storage - Retail Vendor of the Year: Kingston
- Printing - Retail Vendor of the Year: HP
- Home Networking - Retail Vendor of the Year: Linksys
- Gaming - Retail Vendor of the Year: Sony
- Software - Retail Vendor of the Year: Microsoft